navLeft Online Poker 777 - the most updated online poker related portal chips navRight

online poker
poker

   Thursday, November 23 2017 
online
 
WestSpiel Poker Tour: A successful challenge for the organizers

The different poker tournaments held regularly in each country continue to become more and more famous. In Germany, the Hohensyburg Casino in Dortmund received this Monday, August 15 the opening phase of the Partouche Poker Tour WestSpiel 2011. This first step of a long tour was attended by 79 players who competed for eight tickets for the finals to be held in December. During the seven preliminary rounds, the 79 players competed in a € 50 No Limit Hold'em with unlimited rebuy. Thanks to the rebuys and add-ons, the prize pool of the first day amounted to € 11,050. For all the five rounds to be held until Friday, August 19, the pot will be divided as follow : 25% of the amount collected will be distributed at each end of the stage and the other 75% remaining share will feed the final in December.



Many top players were present during the first day of the tournament if we only mention Mark Noll and Ercan Atmaca. The first round lasted over seven hours and let to determine the eight last players : Dirk Dahlmann, Michael Durrer, Ercan Atmaca, Juergen Kaiser, Uwe Sackmann, Jacek Stacha, Manual de Gel and Manfred Klumbies. The second stage of this WestSpiel Poker Tour will be held today and will incorporate the same conditions as during the first day: € 50 buy-in, unlimited rebuys and add-on. So for this Friday, twelve players will be qualified for the final at the casino and eight of them will have a ticket for the final.

This page has been viewed 731 times.


All trademarks and copyrighted information contained herein are the property of their respective owners.


 
poker
online
Top Rooms
NetBet Poker
200% up to € 1,500
888 Poker
Get £12 free, no deposit required
William Hill
Up to 300 €
Titan Poker
200% up to $2,000
PKR
125% up to $500 first deposit bonus
Party Poker
50$ welcome bonus



Copyright © 2017

POKER 777

  All rights reserved.