navLeft Online Poker 777 - the most updated online poker related portal chips navRight

online poker
poker

   Wednesday, November 22 2017 
online
 
Open de Parthenay de Poker: Launching of the third edition

Despite prestigious international poker circuit, organization of various smaller tournaments are also in full swing currently. For example, various regional competitions on French territory are played almost every end of the week. Thus, the third edition of the Open de Parthenay de poker, organized by the poker club Gâtine Poker Tour will be held on the morning of Saturday, April 16, 2011. For this third meeting, which is an important step in the regional individual ranking, the GPT club led by its President Anthony Hamidovic host a few hundred and forty players, mainly those of the region, at the Maison des associations du Tallud.



For the club Gâtine Poker Tour, which is one of twelve poker clubs of Poitou-Charentes, ranked third at the regional level since its inception in November 2007 after Poitiers and La Rochelle, this poker event of the weekend will be another opportunity to receive on-site fans and poker enthusiasts. Another appointment for those determined to extend the few hundred members, for the moment are in majority men, 90% of the members while the remaining 10% are female. Moreover, apart from this GPT open, the club is initiating another event that is the Flip poker tournament whose next appointment will be played during the three days of July 9, 10 and will be will closed on July 14, 2011 for the final phase. As a reminder, the 2010 edition of last year brought together a field of 450 players from all over France.

This page has been viewed 448 times.


All trademarks and copyrighted information contained herein are the property of their respective owners.


 
poker
online
Top Rooms
NetBet Poker
200% up to € 1,500
888 Poker
Get £12 free, no deposit required
William Hill
Up to 300 €
Titan Poker
200% up to $2,000
PKR
125% up to $500 first deposit bonus
Party Poker
50$ welcome bonus



Copyright © 2017

POKER 777

  All rights reserved.